Monday 30 June 2014

//and then you caught my eye, giving me the feeling of a lightning strike//

//and then you caught my eye, giving me the feeling of a lightning strike//
Hey stylish people, Styleboy here! =D

Ok, I'm so excited about THORPE PARK tomorrow!!!!! ;D I adore Thorpe Park and literally can't wait until tomorrow and will be posting a blog post about it! =D So that's exciting and everyone (including me) <3s this new set lay out and I think it looks way more professional than the rest of my set! =D

Outfit! =3
This look is very on-trend yet still me and perfect for today's weather! =D The cream striped bardot top (so chic =D), a mint scuba skater skirt (I love it), a pastel pink duster coat which is so on trend and everyone is wearing them c:, burgundy fedora to add some contrast and pair of Jefferey Campbell inspired ankle boots to add more contrast! Just like Clothesencouters! =D I'd wear today in the UK because it's still sunny yet great for the most UK! =D I love it! =D

Hair + Beauty! ;D
To add even more Clothencouters/Jenn Im vibe, I'd make sure that the hair is a kinda chestnut red wavy long bob! =D So perfect! To embrace that mood even more, the make up would be just a brown yet sexy smoky eye and some contouring and we're done! =D So sexy yet perfect for the day and 100% true Clothencouters vibe! =D I adore it!

The song! >(*.*)< 

I adore this song because 1. The Vamps are amazing and I love every single song they make <3, 2. Demi Lovato is also in this song which makes such a dream collaboration ^^. and 3. The song literally puts me in such an amazing mood and it never gets killed so it's like a dream come true! =D You rock ,The Vamps! =D

The mood! ^^.
Even though it's not exactly the most summery mood, it still very summer coffee mood and it's perfect for today and it's 100% Clothencouters perfect! =D Also, it's kinda of a evening beach mood so it completely makes me super excited about tomorrow! =D

Hope you enjoy =3
+StyleBoy Esposito =D  

No comments:

Post a Comment