Sunday 1 June 2014

More than pics!! =D

Hey stylish people, Styleboy here! =D

Today I officially done my prom edit but, I can't show you because something weirds happening with my phone... Sorry =c Anyway back onto more postive things! c:

As you guys, I love fashion and music! Here are just some clothes, pictures and music that i hope you like!

Clothes!  



 Both of these super chic play-suits are from Miss Guided! =D I found them in this week's Look Magazine and instantly fell in love with these play-suits!! =D They're both also perfect for summer and so cute! =D





 Fashion Pictures! 



All these amazing pics are from Tumblr! One's even about Prom and I simply thing these pics are amazing! Tumblr are great for fashion photography and the clothes that they show are amazing! Love it =D!



















Even more Pictures! 


 All of these pics also come from Tumblr!  The filters and ideas from Tumblr are simply amazing and I just love it! =D I also think that friends are really important and will stay with you for the whole of your life! Also I adore Taylor Swift and the picture is so good! =D And the kawii kinda represents me (except I'm a boy) =3!









Music!!

Probelm is HUGE at the moment and I've defiantly loving the song with them! =D The song is so catchy and Iggy Azela plkays a really good part in the song! Also it's a great dancing//twerking song! =P


One thing you didn't know about me is that I kinda like mash ups! =D This is one is really ood and very unexpected! It also features Little Mix! Love it! =D

The Vamps and Demi Lovato, one of the best Pop collabrations! Love the song! so catchy and puts in a great mood! Love it! =D


Hope you enjoy! +StyleBoy Esposito =D

No comments:

Post a Comment