Wednesday 4 June 2014

No matter what the people say, I know that we;ll never break ;Cause our love was made, made in the USA!

No matter what the people say, I know that we'll never break 'Cause our love was made, made in the USA
Hey Styish people, Styleboy here! =D

I going to Thorpe Park twise this year!! =D I'm so excited and I adore Thorpe Park so much!! +D The only thing is that I ride on all the baby rides! c: I'm kinda wimp on rides but I don't care! =D

I also thought this the outfit I chose a girl to wear a Theme Park because it's super stylish with lots of pastels and effortless florals with hints of clashing prints (butterfly and floral) and textures (lace, knits and denim)! So chic =3! Also it's so comfatable and can be worn on any ride (even on the water ones) =D

I will do a blog post on both Thorpe park trips so be excited for good photography! =D

By +StyleBoy Esposito =D

No comments:

Post a Comment