Saturday 7 June 2014

Please visit my blog! =D

Please visit my blog! =D

Hey stylish people, Styleboy here! =D

This is the set that is all about this blog-blog (hehehe ;D)! Most of the items in this set are in or were in this blog and I'm pretty proud of this set very much! I know that the outfit isn't something that I'd usually put together but it's great to try new things out, right...

The outfit is DIY-ed that I customized with this amazing crochet pattern (it actually was a Primark Top before =S) teamed with a coral sleeveless bralet that puts anyone into a very summery mood! I thought that adding some vintage inspired accessories (like the necklace and the flats) would add more of an unexpected yet super chic vibe to the look! ;) And of-cource, this outfit is in-complete without a floral  tie headband to finish off this retro, modern bright outfit! =D

Hope you enjoy and follow me on Polyvore! =D
+StyleBoy Esposito =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment