Sunday 15 June 2014

The Fault In Our Stars! =D

The Fault In Our Stars! =D

Hey styish people, Styleboy here =D

You know I literally adore The Fault In Out Stars and this set is about the way more romantic of it! =D The outfit is pretty basic but so romantic yet edgy and the set totally goes with it!


The Outfit! =D
The outfit is a cream cut out short sleeve scalloped top (I think =S) teamed with a pair of pink denim studded elephant print at the bottom! c: How cute and paired with the floral pastel sandals, how adoreable! =D The perfect outfit for a casual summer date!

Hair and Make-up! :3
The hair would be ombre wavy hair (like Zoella's, so dreamy :3) and paired with bright pastel lips, classic eyeliner and really rosy cheeks: it's a dream come true in the girly make-up world! =D Also, pastel pink and mint nails would look killer with this look! =D

The Song! ;D
Even-though it's a mash-up, I literally fits with the outfit, make-up and set! =D It's so positive and instantly puts me in an amazing mood! ;3 Also both song perfectly bend together like heaven! Well Done DJ Pyromania ! =D

The Mood! :)
The mood of everything is very girly, feminine and true romance! It's the way I think love makes anyone feel and literally love it! =D

Hope you enjoy and please tell me what you want me to How To Wear article next! =D

+StyleBoy Esposito =D

No comments:

Post a Comment