Saturday 7 June 2014

Chic Tumblr-ish pictures!!! =D

 Hey stylish people, Styleboy here! =D

These are literally so many pics that I've can't wait to put online! =D Each one is for a different reasons and here is the reasons!

1. This pics as soon as I took it                                                               today, I fell in loved with it and thought that it was perfectly Tumblr! Loved so much! =D

2. I DIY-ed these shorts and literally feel in love with these shorts and can't wait to make loads of outfits with these, especially for the festival seaside! =3

3. Literally says it on the photo! ;D

4.  Kinda of the same reason as image number 1 but lirtally was the perfect hoilday book review photo so, I loved this as well! c:

5. Exactly the same as the last one! +D

6. I made the collage and designed all of the 3 prom dresses and that makes me feel amazballs! =D Such an amazingly great feeling! =D

7. As you guys know.. I really want this camera SO MUCH!!!! =D I saw in Urban Outfitters and knew that I had to take a picture of this! Defiently on my wish list of the yeah! :-D

8. Another thing that I drew (all of it) and again pretty proud of this masterpiece (hehehehehehe +D)!  I was bored one day of the half term and decided to do what a girl should wear if she was bored at home! And the rest of them are Youtubers and me! +D

Hope you enjoy
+StyleBoy Esposito =D








No comments:

Post a Comment