Saturday 28 June 2014

A day of fashion! =D

 Hey stylish people, Styleboy here! =D

Today, me and family went shopping to Lakeside shopping center/mall! We loved it so much I decided to create LOADS of outfits in some of the stores that we went into! =D

Firstly my outfit of the day! =3 
My outfit of the day is currently wearing now is my white rolled sleeve top from Primark, my pair of blue skinny chinos from River Island and my Navy Blue with Orange sole brogues are from Topman =D! This kinda a fail-safe outfit for me but it 100% works and I felt amazing in it! Also, this outfit make me feel like I could work in fashion studio and still look amazing! ;3 I also wore my brown satchel from Chonchia (I think that's how you spell it =S) and I worked this outfit fabulously! =D


Now on to the outfits I've created! ;D

First up - Zara! =o 
Zara showed a lot of modern pastels and pretty tough with girly touches! The outfits I made are literally quite simple and don't consider a lot of thought but still look amazing! =3 

The 2 on the left are more tougher but the pastels with lace and the word "RAINBOW" with sparkles makes it more girly and cute! =D 

The 2 on the right is way more girly and cuter! The first one is way more vintage cute and the one on the bottom is more modern but still very pretty! =D Love them all! =D










Then Forever 21 and eating! =P
 Ok, after Zara me and my twin sister went into Forever 21 but, my sister rushed me so I made this really quick cami and short combo outfit quick was in a rush!! =D It still looks chic but the cami is a dress so .... yeah =S

After that, we went somewhere to eat seeing in Cafe Gininrio (again spelling was bad =S) and eat a panini with melted chesse, crispy bacon and chiken espolope with PEACH ICE TEA!!!! I <3 ice tea and the sandwich was ok! =D






Last places and little details! =D


 My favourite store last, RIVER ISLAND both for men and women! +D +D I found out that River Island has the most colourful menswear and the most trendiest womenwear!

The first outfit is so modern yet still feminine and still very summery! =D The coral lace dress stands out against the black biker jacket! I'd team the rest of the outfit with black skinny heels and with a coral clutch bag! =3

The second one is way more cute! =D The mermaid top is so cute and the white shorts look super adorable and is like a match in heaven! I teamed it with a denim jacket to make it more common yet chic! =D Wedges look adorable and pairing it with a watermelon hair-band would make it super kitsch! =D

The final image is mine (the none ring short finger-nailed school =S), my twin sister is the pastel blue fingered nailed ring hand and my older sister is the long nude finger nailed with the big silver ring! =D This is what we call the a classic TUMBLR picture! ;D


Now, what I got!!! =P
I got all of the clothes from River Island!
2 vests! One coral and one white!


A red star shirt! 
A pair  of  purple swimming truncks




3 acid washed t-shirts!!



Hope you enjoy! =D





















No comments:

Post a Comment