Thursday 26 June 2014

New Hair-cut!!! =D

 Hey Stylish people, Styleboy here! =D

Before!
Before!
I've had the same fringe styles for ages now! Firstly when I was a little kid, I always had to put in a middle parting (now that was ekkk =S)! Then came the chic fringe which was amazing and I adored the blonde highlights!

Then it became too long and turned into this (down below)!! It got so long that I could eat it and now that what I call gross! It also keep it in my face all the time

However now the magic of a hair cut and some wax, it's become to every single girl's dream boyfriend hair! ;D It's inspired by Kian Lawley's amazing hair before he dyed it! I thought that it was amazing and I could keep it down as well! =D I love it to death and thank you so much Fashia for editing this pictures into master pieces! =D

Hope you enjoy and tell me what you thing!

+StyleBoy Esposito =D





No comments:

Post a Comment