Saturday 14 June 2014

This life is crazy, weird and 100% beautiful! =D

This life is crazy, weird and 100% beautiful! =D
Hey stylish people, Styleboy here! =D

Quick thing first before I start talking about the outfit, I MADE THE QUOTE ABOVE!!!! =D WHOP WHOP! =D

Now on the outfit! I've had the outfit for ages (basically for this week -_-) and I loved it! =D I wanted to do a kimono and shorts for this week because it's so hot  now c: but I thought that it looked way to BOHO so I thought that skorts would look so summery and amazing! As well as that, the wrap crop top looks amazeballs (lol ;D) with the skorts and the super flowy outfit! The coin necklace makes this smarted look causal down a lot and the roller skates. What can I say, I've been in roller skates add a really fun vibe to this otherwise casually boho look!

Hope you enjoy! =D
+StyleBoy Esposito =D    

No comments:

Post a Comment