Wednesday 2 July 2014

A lifetime moment: Thorpe Park!

Hey stylish people, Styleboy here! =D

Yesterday, I WENT THORPE PARK (with my school) AND IT WAS SO MUCH!!!! =D Now let me talk about the amazing experience of the day, the rides that I went on and what I got in the end (aka a tiny haul)!!! So let recap over this super fun day! =D

The Coach Journey on the way there... ^^.

On the way there I sat next Lauren, mine and my twin's friend and took so many selfies but here are some of the best ones! =P We were also in front my bestie Emily B// +greenfulvia so we quite a lot of ! Also 2 of the were fitered by moi and look amazing so ya! 



Now for at the park! =3

OK, on the left is THORPE PARK (just in case for anyone who hasn't been before), it's pretty amazing right... =P I didn't go on any of the scary rides so I needed to be in a group who loved going the baby rides! =D On the right is my group! The group was me, Emily, Lucy (the one with glasses), Shina (the one who can only see her eyes =s), Elini and Louisa (the 2 in the back)! We so enjoyed every ride we went and it was so much fun! =D 

The first ride we went one and the one that I took the group selfie in was Storm Surge! Because the ques for this normally take long, we went on it first but the ride got delyaed for an addtional 15 mintues! -_- We still got on and has so much fun! =D Then we went on Rumba Rapids, the most relaxing ride ever! But we still enjoyed it and acted like super crazy peps! ;D
After that we went one of the new rides in Thorpe Park and that was King Pig's Wild Hog Dodgems aka Bumper Cars in the Angry Bird land! The ride = So much fun and great, the land = not that great ;D! But there was a pink Angry Bird which I said was mine! =D Then the most exciting ride ever, FLYING FISH!!! It was so much fun, there was no que and it goes around 3 times, dream come true! =D It was so much fun that we went on it twice! As well as that, you could take a good photo on it! Dreams can come true! ;3

After twise on Flying Fish, we went something that was very similar to slide but it was very fun (even-though my rubber dingy did stuck at first -_-) and super fast and was.... Depth Charge!!! =3 Super fun and enjoyable! After we ate Lunch and went all of our favourite ride, LOGER LEAP!!!! The ride that got us the most wet but we still enjoyed like crazy! =D We took so many wet selfies after! =D True teen power! =D Finally before we went home, we went back on Rumba Rapids and the bumbper cars for a true taste of fun! =D And I'm going again so I'll proberly be in the same group so ya! =D The best Thorpe Park yet! =D

Mini Haul! ;D
To show you the tiniest hall ever! =D This is what I got at Thorpe Park! 
 All I got was the ticket (duhh ;P) and key-ring on Flying Fish with me and Emily doing the cutest pose ever and behind us is Louisa and Eleni do the funkiest peace signs ever! =D This isn't a paid promition for Thorpe Park, I just went on this trip so much and enjoyed it so much that I had to post it!

 To find out more about Thrope Park, go to the website at
https://www.thorpepark.com/

Hope you enjoy and comment something you doing this summer that's exciting! =D

+StyleBoy Esposito =D










No comments:

Post a Comment