Monday 28 July 2014

#stoptheonlinebullying + new song I found!

I will rising from the ground // #stoptheonlinebullyingpolyvore !
Hey stylish people, styleboy here! =D

This post is more on the serious side but I think you guys need yo hear this! c:

Should I tell what all of these amazing singers + youtubers have in common in this set..... They've all been bullied for all different reasons! Bullying is 100% wrong and there's no acceptation to this.

And the worst thing is that people who do bully may not know this (aka the true baddies in this world) but, it can really hurt you! I mean, it can you to suicide or cutting your self or getting anxiety because of this horrible deed!

I've been bullied, not online but face to face! Some rude starting calling my gay to my face (when I'm not) , acted like they wanted to go out with me for a joke and made me feel like a piece of crap when I said something to do with fashion! I hated it!

But I told someone and now it's stopped! c:
When someone does try to bully me, I just simply ignore them! That's it!

If you are getting bullied (any type) please tell someone so they can stop it! Bullying is a horrible thing and needs to be stopped asap!

Also remember this quote (I made) The best revenge in life is happiness + which basically means when bullies bully you, laugh it off and move on gracefully and with happiness! They will stop bulling after a while! Be strong and tell someone!

More on the positive side, this amazing song finally came out and it's so good! =D


This is such an amazing song and the collaboration is so good! =D One of my new fave songs of the summer! =D I love it!

Hope you enjoy + stay strong no matter what! c:
+StyleBoy Esposito =D



No comments:

Post a Comment