Saturday 2 August 2014

D.I.Y: Personalized notebook! ^^.

Hey stylish peps, styleboy here! ^^.

I know that I haven't wrote a proper post in ages but this is my come back-ish =S! Anyway, I know for some of you that coming back to school is quite close or your just bored some days and need something to do. So this is my D.I.Y personal notebook that's really cute and super fun to make that's also mess free! =D I really hope you enjoy this because this is my first D.I.Y blog post and this was inspired by one of  Bethany Mota's D.I.Y ideas in her back to school video! Your amazing Beth! =D So hope yo enjoy! ^^.

What you need:
  • A collage or something that has what's your going to be used for
  • An A4 Notebook in any colour that goes
  • Printed masking tape (got mine from Tiger)
  • Printed Decorative paper (also from Tiger)
  • P.V.A glue
  • Scissors
  • A paintbrush 



 1. The cover of the notebook!

First place your collage on your notebook and decide where you want it on the note book! =D 

After, your pore your glue on to the paper and spread evenly with your paintbrush none of the paper comes off the notebook and so it's mess free!

Finally, fix the collage so it actually stays on and so there's no hills (the crease that come up from the collage that you've made)! 

You've now officially done the cover of your note book! ^^.

You can leave like this if you want but you can make more pretty and really nice with me!




2. The binding of the notebook!
Firstly, get your printed masking tape and go down side of the bind of the notebook (if your notebook has holes, then try to make holes on the making tape)!

Then after that, cut as close as you can to the book so then it's a smooth finish! On the front and back binding if the tape is slightly too long, you can tuck behind the cover!
In-between the front and the back // middle binding if the masking tape is too long, you've just got to keep on cutting the masking tape until it's small enough to tuck behind the back of the middle binding! =D

You've now done the binding of your notebook! ^^.
We've almost done now, just the back cover! =D Quickly, see how there's hardly any mess! Now that what I call amazing!


Another thing really quickly, do the binding for back-cover last!







 3. The back cover of the notebook!



 Firstly, choose a print that goes with the collage for your cover or notebook color from your mini book of decorating paper!

Then you do exactly the same as you done to cover of your notebook.
Which is...

Put it on without glue, turn it over, place an even amount of P.V.A glue, spread the glue all of the decorating paper, place down on the paper and try to avoid hills! =D


Now you've done your back cover and now done your whole notebook! ^^.





 These last couple of pics are my results of my notebook and me with it! ^^.

I'm also kind of a selfie addict! ^^.

Tell me in the comments if you like this D.I.Y and post your pics if you done this with the hash-tag
#backtoschoolwithstyleboy ! =D


Hope you enjoy my first ever D.I.Y blog post! =D

+StyleBoy Esposito =D












No comments:

Post a Comment