Saturday 24 May 2014

Hey everybody! +D

3rd time trying...
I always find everytime that I try to start this blog, I can't keep it up... BUT NOT THIS TIME =D!!! I will keep this blog up because it I enjoy this beautiful blog so lets start with a bit about me! =D
1. Hey, I'm Styleboy the teen who simply adores women fashion! =D
2. I'm love pop music and my favourite music artists are Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Little Mix and Ariana Grande!
3. I'm also into Youtubers and my favourite Youtubers are Clothesencouters, Zoella, Bethany Mota, LaurDIY, Sprinkle of Glitter, Stilababe09, superkian13 (only one boy =O), Tayna Burr and BeuatyCrush!And there some more! c:
4. I do have a polyvore account http://styleboy.polyvore.com/ , I do adore tumblr images but I don't have tumblr! That might be because I only like fashion photography but can't take any pictures at all =S! 
5. I'm really into filters from Instagram ones to palroid ones and I really want a fujifilm instax, the parloid pics are amazing and it so cool!
6. My top 3 films are Frozen (amazing, different and so funny), Pitch Perfect (hilarious and so amazing) and the Hunger Games (now who doesn't love this ;D)! I love to watch rom-coms and romantic films! *.*
7. My favorite book is the Fault in our Stars it's so romantic, funny and so sad but that's the kinda books I'm into! But I don't really read except fashion magazines! =D
8. I think I'm kawii boy (if you don't know what kawii means, it means cute in Japanesse) because I'm literally into all things girly and cute! =D I can't help myself!
9. When I'm older I want to be fashion designer, because I adore fashion and I want to design my clothes to see if people like them or not! :D
10. I love all seasons but my 2 favourites are winter and spring! Also, I'm a very happy teen! =D

Hope you enjoy, comment and tell what you think about me!
+styleboy esposito =D









No comments:

Post a Comment